Monday, October 31, 2011

Our world - London, UK

These scenes were captured in London, England during a previously mentioned fabulous 6-week return visit to the country of my birth.  Clockwise they are:  the pretty way London City Council pretties up it's signage impressed me.  Then there is the Tower Bridge; below that a view from the Thames Embankment across to the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben (partially obscured). Finally this different perspective of Big Ben was taken from our river boat.

For more pics from around the world, please do visit http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Ever so pretty trailing plants
Oh! and I can glimpse a red double decker bus in the background and a red telephone booth - so very English - a lovely collage.

Anonymous said...

A lovely collage of London!

Animor said...

That's a nice collage of the photos, I like the bridge photo most.

Your from Adelaide? I'm from here too... where at in Adelaide if you don't mind? I've known one blogger the Adelaide and Beyond only. I'm glad I visit you.

Stewart M said...

Hi there - really like the picture of Big Ben – it’s always hard to find a new way to photograph an "icon".

I'm not fan of London (call it bias from a person born in Somerset!) - but these are a good set of images.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Cildemer said...

Very nice collage with great views of London!
Thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment;o)

***
Hope you are having a nice and happy week****

DJ said...

Very beautiful pictures of famous landmarks in different angles :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...