Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Canterbury Cathedral




















Happy New Year to all!

Thought I'd start off the New Year with a backward glance that also anticipates some exciting periods of travel in 2014 which will embrace (in part) revisiting some favourite regions.

This shot inside the magnificent Canterbury Cathedral was taken by a friend during our6 week re-visit to the UK in 2009. What awesome architecture! 


Wishing all those who visit my blog a truly wonderful, healthy, safe and purposeful year ahead. I look forward to seeing your images throughout 2014 and hope I can post some worthwhile photos myself for your enjoyment.

Linking up with Our World Tuesday and gratefully acknowledging the combined efforts of our hosts - may their year also bring good health, safety, love of good friends and family and exciting photographic adventures!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

It is an awesome building. Safe travels, and have a great 2014, Valerie!

lorik said...

A beautiful building a great shot! You bring back memories of my visit there....many years ago.
Happy New Year to you:)

Anonymous said...

Wow - fabulous architecture! Wishing you a wonderful 2014.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Somehow I've missed out on Canterbury. Must go sometime! Wishing you all the best for 2014.

Birgitta said...

Magnificent building!
Have a wonderful new year!

Jill Harrison said...

the cathedrals of UK and Europe are amazing. Such beautiful architecture and history.
Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.
Thankyou for stopping by my blog this week and for your comments.

diane b said...

It looks a beautiful cathedral. I didn't get there on our trips UK. have a Happy New Year .

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Such an amazing place -- the photo captures it beautifully. Happy Travels! I look forward to reading about them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...