Saturday, October 11, 2014

Keukenhof Gardens


En route to the UK in April, I stopped off in Amsterdam to meet and spend time with the exchange hosts of a holiday property in rural central Italy where I would spend 10 days to complete my UK-European adventure, some 7 weeks down the track.
(Yes, I am very aware - and grateful for - the marvellous travel opportunities that have blessed my life, and particularly those that began 2014)

My generous hostess, Lia, took me to visit the Keukenhof Gardens, which were an amazing blaze of colour.  The shot above was taken in the Gardens as we neared the exit.

To explore other reflective images, do visit James' 

7 comments:

Gunsside said...

Great reflection

Anonymous said...

fabulous reflections

'Tsuki said...

Well Netherlands is the greatest country when it comes to gardens, specially indoor ones. They have such an art for flowers...

Thanks for sharing this view on this quite famous place : the water reflection is really perfect.

James said...

Great shot! I love the reflections!

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

Really wonderful this reflection.
Best regards, Synnöve

EG CameraGirl said...

I've heard so many wonderful stories about this place! Lucky you to have actually been there!

diane b said...

Those indoor gardens look interesting as well as the beautiful reflections outside.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...