Monday, April 4, 2016

But wait ...

 
 
 
.... there's more!
Continuing on from my previous post - a return visit to Mt Lofty Botanic Gardens
(at a different time of day) was called for and here are the results ......
 













 
The hat below was on display for purchase at the Organic Café in Stirling
- where we just had to stop off for a caffeine fix + a tasty nibble! -
and the bright, cheerful colour leapt out at me (but no, I didn't buy it!)

Joining in at Our World Tuesday
with thanks to the hosting team.
 
Wishing you all a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Fun60 said...

The colours are gorgeous. Love the water reflections and that water lily.

Karen said...

Lovely fall colour! I think I would have bought the hat!

Linda W. said...

Glad I'm not the only one posting about autumn! Nice pics especially the one of the water lily flower.

joanna said...

Great coolpix photos, with a bit of fun at the end.
joanna uk

Minoru Saito said...

Hi! The autumn colors of your photos are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Stewart M said...

Great colours - you can pretty much spot the trees which are not native in my area, by the fact that they change colours - the gum trees stay much the same all year.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

diane b said...

Such beautiful colours . It looks a super garden to visit. Your photos are lovely. I like the coffee break idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...