Friday, November 18, 2016

Conversations

The magnificent Bald Eagles seemed very elusive during my stay on the Island, but I managed to capture these two and - with my crazy sense of humour - imagined a wide variety of "conversations" going on!
 
 Bird on left - "I tell you I saw it with my own eyes "
 
Bird on right - "Mmm - we'd better get your eyesight checked!"
 
(These pics probably more appropriately belong in the Wild Bird Wednesday meme
but I've already posted there this week and these shots do have sky I them!)
 
Linking up with Skywatch Friday

6 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Skywatch is the perfect place for bald eagle photos. So, how long have you been able listen in on their conversations?

Jim said...

Great shots Valerie.
Sydney – City and Suburbs

Dianne said...

Them bald eagles were certainly having a little tete-a-tete about something while you were busy capturing the moment.

Lady Fi said...

Wow - great shots. I'd love to get that close to an eagle or two.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Magnificent birds well photographed, whatever they have to say about it.

Stewart M said...

Wonderful birds - I have only seen then at rather long distance - and I still got over excited!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...