Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Walk in the Park


It was time to get away from the desk, a lovely, relatively cool day beckoned
so I chose to visit the delightful walking trails provided in nearby
Torrens Valley at Highbury.
(Having intended to focus on the walk and not photography, I didn't take along my Nikon,
however, I couldn't resist taking some shots, so my Smartphone had to suffice...!)




Adelaide is a blaze of purple at present, as the glorious Wisteria shows off its beauty





... and here, I think, is a what looks like a wild sweet pea ?



Wishing you all a safe and happy week as we link up with grateful thanks to the hosts of

6 comments:

Fun60 said...

Your phone takes excellent photos.

Lady Fi said...

Lovely scenery!

Joyful said...

It looks cool and pretty on your walk. Aren't smart phone such a great tool? It comes in handy for so many things and it has taken lovely photos for you to share with us.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty park scenes. The flowers are beautiful. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

NatureFootstep said...

how nice to see summer images. My world is dark and grey. Loved to see those blue flowers. It´s like to see a lot of fairy doves sitting there :)

Sharon Wagner said...

Those pretty fushia flowers were an unexpected discovery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...